As of June 8, 2020, we are STILL planning to hold Swappers’ Day 2020. In a post COVID-19 world we are looking at the steps to take to hold a safe and successful Swappers’ Day. This is also still subject to factors beyond our control, such as a resurgence of the virus or changing federal, state, and local rules.
Please stay tuned and stay patient.
Labor Day Weekend 2020
Gates open @ 9:00 A.M. and Close at 6:00 P.M.
>> Admission is $5.00 a day with children 10 and under free.
>> Parking is free! Handicap parking available.(Limited Spaces)
>> Proceeds go to JCSC, a 501(c)7 organization. Many local non-profit groups provide services, goods and events to generate funds for their organizations.
>> ATMs will be on site furnished by 5/3 Bank.
>> No Pets, No Camping, No Alcohol
>> All Federal and State gun laws will be strictly observed.
>> Landowners and sponsors not responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss
The Original Swappers Day
The Original Swappers Day at the Johnstown Community Sportsmans Club Swappers Day is one of the oldest, largest, most exciting flea markets in Ohio. If you CAN’T find what you’re looking for at Swappers Day, you just don’t really need it! We have over 750 vendor spaces, loads of concessions, water races and various other events for your entertainment.
Swappers Day festivities began simply as a group of sportsmen who wanted to race their prize dogs across a man-made pond at their club. Then as popularity of the event grew, participants started bringing items to swap, trade, and/or sell. Now, many many years later, we welcome tens of thousands of visitors each year. Come for the activities, go shopping, look for deals, or do some swapping of your own.
What do we do with the money?
Johnstown Community Sportsmans Club is a 501(c)-7 non-profit organization.
- The JCSC supports many local charities including local food pantries, and local families in need.
- We support many organizations that are conservation and outdoor activity based such as The National Turkey Federation, Pheasants Forever, The Ruffed Grouse Society, etc.
- We provide a location for many other organizations to meet and have special events such as local Boy Scout Troops, Cub Scouts, 4H, Baseball/Softball teams, Sports Booster organizations, churches, Masonic Lodges, VFW, Hunters Education classes etc.
- We offer scholarships to seniors at local high schools
- And of course we run our own club which is based on the sharing and enjoyment of conservation and many outdoor activities like Fishing, Archery, Shooting, Hunting, Dog competitions etc.
Apply for VENDOR Space
Most sites are reserved from one year to the next. There will only be around 100 sites open for the next event. If you are interested in a spot(s) for the coming year, it is recommended that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the PDF application as early as possible. Click here for the PDF Vendor Application.
Lake Side SITE MAP
To download PDF maps click on the links below. They are separated by the main gate with the lake side east of the main gate, and the club side west of the main gate.
Lake Side Site Map (PDF)
Club Side Site Map (PDF)