Labor Day Weekend, September 4-5-6, 2021
Gates open @ 9:00 A.M. and Close at 6:00 P.M.
>> Admission is $5.00 a day with children 10 and under free.
>> Parking is free! Handicap parking available.(Limited Spaces)
>> Proceeds go to JCSC, a 501(c)7 organization. Many local non-profit groups participate to earn funds for their organizations.
>> ATMs will be on site.
>> No Pets, No Camping, No Alcohol
>> All Federal and State gun laws will be strictly observed.
>> Landowners and sponsors not responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss
The Original Swappers Day
Held since 1944, the original Swappers Day – located at the Johnstown Community Sportsmen’s Club, 7357 Sportsman Club Road in Johnstown, Ohio – is one of the oldest, largest, most exciting flea markets in Ohio. If you CAN’T find what you’re looking for at Swappers Day, you just don’t really need it! We have over 750 vendor spaces, loads of concessions, and various other events for your entertainment.
Swappers Day festivities began simply as a group of sportsmen who wanted to race their prize dogs across a man-made pond at their club. Then, as the popularity of the event grew, participants started bringing items to swap, trade, and/or sell. Now, many many years later, we welcome tens of thousands of visitors each year. Come for the activities, go shopping, look for deals, enjoy “fair” food, or do some swapping of your own.
What do we do with the money?
Johnstown Community Sportsmen’s Club is a 501(c)-7 non-profit organization.
- JCSC supports local charities including local food pantries and veterans’ orgainzations
- We support organizations that are conservation-minded and outdoor activity based, such as The National Wild Turkey Federation and Pheasants Forever.
- We provide a location for other organizations to meet and have special events, including local Boy Scout troops, Cub Scouts, 4H, Sports Booster organizations, churches, Masonic Lodges, VFW, Hunters Education classes, and more.
- We offer scholarships to seniors at local high schools
- And of course we run our own club, which is based on the sharing and enjoyment of conservation and outdoor activities like Fishing, Archery, Shooting, Hunting, Dog competitions etc.
Apply for VENDOR Space
Most sites are reserved from one year to the next. There will only be around 100 sites open for the next event. If you are interested in a spot(s) for the coming year, it is recommended that you contact email@example.com and complete the PDF application as early as possible. Click here for the PDF Vendor Application.
Lake Side SITE MAP
To download PDF maps click on the links below. They are separated by the main gate with the lake side east of the main gate, and the club side west of the main gate.
Lake Side Site Map (PDF)
Club Side Site Map (PDF)