Swapper’s Day Reservations
Home of the Original “Swappers Day” Event – Since 1944
September 2nd to September 4th 2023
Rules for the 78th Annual “Swappers Day” Flea Market Vendors
JCSC 7357 Sportsman Club Rd NW, PO Box772 Johnstown, OH 43031
Email: email@example.com Phone: (740) 967-9633 (leave message)
Rental Price for 2023 is $100.00 per lot – Reserve online using the form below
Specifications & Requirements
- Be a good neighbor and follow the rules! Please keep your area clean and place bagged trash in front of your space by 6pm each night for pickup
- Quiet hours are every night after 10pm. Please respect other vendors – No loud partying
- ABSOLUTELY NO pornographic or illegal drug materials for sale or use allowed onsite, this is a family event!
- All rentals must go through the Flea Market Manager. No-sub leasing, re-sale, or transfer of lots between vendors!
- Rent – $100 for approximately a 20’x20′ lot for Sat, Sun, and Mon (This includes 2 admission
- tickets per day and only 2 vehicle passes)
- Vendor pets must be confined to your lot at all time
- No animals are to be sold by vendors. Animal sales are ONLY ALLOWED in the Traders’ Row section
- Lot Numbers will be verified upon entry into the grounds and your reservation form for next year will be included with your welcome packet
- No ATV’s or golf carts may be used on the grounds by vendors
- No vendors may leave before 5:00 pm on Monday.
- No water is provided for vendor spots
- No food items may be cooked on the grounds for sale unless approved by Flea Market Manager
No electric is available without approval:
- Electric is limited and not available on every spot
- Approved electric cords will be tagged by a JCSC representative
- Unauthorized cords found illegally plugged in will be cut
- Generator use on your lot must be approved by the Flea Market Manager
No beverages are to be sold except by registered concessionaires. EVERYONE selling food items of any kind will be required to obtain a Temporary Food Operations License from Licking County Health Department. Please contact them by July 30th, 2023 at www.lickingcohealth.org
ANYONE WITH AN RV OR CAMPER CAUGHT DUMPING SEWAGE IN STORM DRAINS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE PERMANENTLY
With Your Back to the Aisle – Your Foot on the Marker – Your Lot is on the Right
Vehicles – Parking – Gate Hours
Gates are open for vendor traffic as follows:
- 6am-9am & 6pm-9pm (after hours traffic is allowed on a case by case basis through night security)
- No vendor vehicle traffic from 9am to 6pm Sat & Sun
- No vendor vehicle traffic from 9am to 5pm Monday
- NO VENDOR MAY LEAVE BEFORE 5PM ON MONDAY – TO DO SO FORFEITS YOUR LOT RESERVATION FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE
All vehicles on the grounds MUST have a pass attached to the dash with their lot number written clearly
No parking is permitted in aisles or vacant areas AT ANY TIME
Extra vehicles must be parked in the south field or across the road in the north field parking lots
Improperly parked vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense
Set Up & Tear Down
- Concessionaires will set up Wednesday from 9am-6pm
- Flea Market Vendors will set up Thursday and Friday from 9am-6pm
- All unclaimed reservations as of 6pm on Friday may be resold
- No refunds for unclaimed reservations!
Returning Next Year
- If you wish to return for next year’s 2024 event, complete the Reservation form, sign the Release of Liability form, and pay for the 2024 Event before leaving the grounds on Monday.
- The Flea Market Office will be open 8am-5pm on Saturday & Sunday and from 7am-7pm on Monday
- If you do not renew during 2023 office hours you forfeit your same lot guarantee for 2024
Payment and Cancellations
- Cash or checks will be accepted. There will be a $35 charge on all returned checks
- If a “No Show” notice is given before June 1st, 2023, a refund may be issued by JCSC.
- The Johnstown Community Sportsmen’s Club reserves the right to accept or refuse any reservation.
- The Flea Market Manager reserves the right to terminate any reservation at any time.
Vendor applicants will receive either their confirmation card or their returned check by August 1st, 2023. Do not mail cash. Make checks payable to: JCSC or Johnstown Community Sportsmen’s Club
Please direct all mail to:
PO Box 772
Johnstown, OH 43031-0772
Attn: Flea Market Manager
Gun Traders: ALL STATE AND FEDERAL FIREARMS REGULATIONS MUST BE OBSERVED. VIOLATIONS WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE YOUR SPACE PERMANENTLY
Guns must be unloaded and properly secured with zip ties.
Vendors must furnish their own zip ties.